We have made it really simple for you to work out what permits you require to start or grow your business in the Buloke Shire.  You can either self-serve by using our Self Assessment Tool or contact our dedicated Permit Support Officer. 

How do I contact the Permit Support Officer (PSO)?

You can call Customer Service on 1300 520 520 and ask to speak with the Permit Support Officer or email