1. Home
  2. breadcrumbs separator
  3. breadcrumbs separator
  4. breadcrumbs separator

How to access Aged and Disability Services


Buloke Shire Council’s Aged & Disability Services Unit provides a range of support services for older people, younger people with disabilities, and their carers and families.

How can I get access to these services?

Contact one of Council’s Home and Community Care Coordinators on 1300 520 520.

If you believe a family member, friend or neighbour is in need of aged or disability care, please contact us on the number above.

How are eligibility and needs assessed?

Each client receives a full assessment in their home, which identifies their eligibility and needs.

The assessment process includes the client and, if required, their carer or other persons as appropriate.

How much do these services cost?

A fee is charged for each service.

The fees vary and are established at the time of assessment.

What if I am going away or won’t be home for my appointment?

If you are not going to be home you must contact your Home and Community Care Coordinator on 1300 520 520 to cancel or reschedule your appointment.

Please do not contact your Independence Support Carer directly.