Gardens and Playgrounds
The Council manages many parks and gardens in main township areas.
- Maintenance of street planter boxes, pots and tubs
- Roundabouts, which are maintained in accordance with VicRoads guidelines for traffic management.
- Garden beds on public reserves.
- Landscape structures in urban parks.
- Playgrounds, seats, rotundas and pathways.
- All playgrounds have monthly safety checks.
The Council undertakes mulching and planting areas under large trees to retain moisture and reduce mowing.